· Arrive for the treatment with clean skin (no make-up. lotion or oil).
· Arrive clean and showered after any exercise.
· Your hair must be 2.5mm to 5.0mm in length to ensure optimum result.
· We cannot perform the treatment if you have open or bleeding sores.
POST EPILFREE GUIDELINES
· Avoid any contact with water and refrain from washing the treated areas for 6 hours after your treatment.
· Avoid exercise or sweating for at least 6 hours after your treatment.
· Do not apply any lotion, make up, cream or ointment on the treated area for at least 6 hours after your treatment.
· After 6 hours you may wash the treated area with soap and water – You may shower or bath as normal.
· Maintain a rigid treatment schedule without breaks (the treatment sequence is determined by the length of hairs and not by time – optimal waxing and hair length range is 2.5mm to 5.0mm).
· Committing to a regular treatment schedule will improve the treatment outcome.
· Avoid tweezing or waxing between treatments so as to not affect the results.
· Avoid direct sun exposure to treated area 24 hours before and after treatment.
Cheryl is the owner and one of three therapists at Sublime Skin & Body. She has many years of experience in the industry and is an accredited Beauty Therapy trainer and Environ Skin Product trainer.